“This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.” — Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Tunes

I love listening to Christmas music! Here's a peek at my playlist:

"White Christmas" - The Drifters

I played this for my niece a week or so ago. We danced and bounced around. The little darling giggled and giggled like she was having the time of her life.

"We Need a Little Christmas" - Glee Cast

I love how upbeat this song is. I need a little Christmas, right this very minute!

"One More Sleep 'Til Christmas" - Kermit the Frog

This is from "The Muppet Christmas Carol." Such a sweet song.
There's magic in the air this evening, magic in the air.

"Snoopy's Christmas" - The Royal Guardsmen

This song is just fun. If you want to hear part 1 of the story, look up "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron."

"Christmas Day" - She & Him

I'll never outgrow the thrill of Christmas day, either.

"All I Want for Christmas is You" - Michael Bublé

I just discovered this song this year. How long have I been living without Michael Bublé singing that he wants me for Christmas?

I hope these jams make your holidays a little brighter :-)

No comments: